The Ohio Masonic Home Resource Center offers assistance with:
- Connection to any of the OMH campuses and our trusted partners
- Connection to products that help you maintain your independence and stay in your own home, including durable medical equipment or home modifications and maintenance
- Connection to benefits, including ODJFS, SSI, SSDI, VA and more
- Coordination with fraternal organizations
- Emergency Assistance Program
- Financial Assistance Program for those that qualify
- Masonic Volunteer Program
- Masonic Youth Outreach Program
- Service coordination and referrals to home health care and other professional services
- Masonic Bereavement Program
- And, so much more!
Help is only a phone call away. By calling 877-881-1623 you will have the opportunity to reach any of our campuses, as well as the resource center coordinator in your area.
Ohio Masonic Lodge Districts
Ohio Eastern Star Districts